Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Quarantine thread
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Quarantine thread
It looks like quarantine, lockdowns, and "shelter in place" is coming for a lot of us. We can use this thread to share news of quarantines along with how we're personally dealing with it.

Quote:Trump eyes two-week quarantine, only drug and grocery stores open

President Trump, moving with haste to slow the spread of the coronavirus, is preparing a plan to mobilize the National Guard to help enforce a two-week quarantine of the public if his tough-love efforts so far fail.

The unprecedented action would require everyone to “stay at home,” according to a source knowledgeable of the evolving plan.

The effort, which is still being mulled and wouldn’t be announced until early next week if needed, would urge that all businesses, except grocery stores and pharmacies, be closed.

It comes on the heels of other insider reports that the president is considering grounding all U.S. passenger flights to force a halt in people interacting and moving around the country.

Senior officials have said that dozens of radical ideas are being considered and that the president and his virus task force are moving quickly to protect the nation.

Trump has praised the public for following the rules he has put in place, but the new plans are an acknowledgment that many people are not taking the warnings seriously.

In some areas, the National Guard has already been called out to enforce “stay in place” orders, a model of what Trump is considering.

In Washington, D.C., the Guard has been activated. The city on Friday extended school closings until the end of April.

Wisconsin has also activated the Guard, and it is in use in Florida, New Jersey, and Arizona.

In California, Gov. Gavin Newsom issued a statewide order for all residents to stay at home until further notice. He has also put the National Guard on notice.

Illinois did the same, and there are also parts of New York on shutdown.

The federal government has been reluctant to order a “stay in place” order. But officials have said that the administration has been briefing Congress, states, and industry leaders about a potential shutdown that could start next week and after the president taps the Stafford Act that some say allows a national quarantine.

The goal, said officials, is to stop the spread of the virus and potential deaths.

The unknown: The administration hopes that the number of cases of the coronavirus does not surge too much.

A knowledgeable source said that Department of Homeland Security officials are telling states that it is ready to mobilize the National Guard and dispatch them with U.S. military and first responders.

The goal is to have them dispatched before any call for a national quarantine. The reason: Stop looters and other violence.

They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters and will announce before the end of the weekend.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi...tores-open

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
03-21-2020 11:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Roosh's post:
It_is_my_time, John Michael Kane, Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy, Going strong, Easy E
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

RE: Quarantine thread
I'm in the Chicago burbs and starting today at 5pm CST, nobody is supposed to go outside except for emergency purposes such as shopping for food or medicine.

Our governor and paragon of health and self-restraint is leading the charge:

[Image: j-b-pritzker.jpg?fit=789%2C460&ssl=1]

Same gov that...

Illinois Governor Signs Bill Scrapping Third-Trimester Abortion Restrictions

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/illi...trictions/

Interesting how leftists care so much about human rights, and human life, except for when they don't. I feel we're in for a great chastisement.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
03-21-2020 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
bacon, Monty_Brogan, Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23, robreke, JiggyLordJr, Renzy, Going strong, 911, Enoch, Feyoder, pitbullowner
Donfitz007 Offline
Kingfisher

I say take this time for personal businesses, many people are taking advantage of this situation.
03-21-2020 12:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donfitz007's post:
It_is_my_time
Roosh Offline
Eagle

(03-21-2020 12:05 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  I'm in the Chicago burbs and starting today at 5pm CST, nobody is supposed to go outside except for emergency purposes such as shopping for food or medicine.

Is it being enforced with highway checkpoints?

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
03-21-2020 12:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Roosh's post:
John Michael Kane, Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23
NoMoreTO Online
Pelican

Have any cities been put on quarantine yet? Eg. NYC?

To me this would be a cause of panic.

Wondering if anyone has insights as to when this might come.

For professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. Rom 1:22
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2020 12:48 PM by NoMoreTO.)
03-21-2020 12:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like NoMoreTO's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23
Enhanced Eddie Online
Kingfisher
Gold Member

It doesn't need to be a cause of panic. Many countries have done these quarantines and in all of them, they kept all essential operations such as food, medical supplies and other necessities operational. Supermarkets are fully stocked in China even ~2 months after they began their quarantine.

The bad news: word in China is the quarantine might end "some time in May", so 4 months total. Hope it goes faster in other countries.

Question: Any countries not doing quarantines and not planning on it?
03-21-2020 12:55 PM
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

(03-21-2020 12:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  
(03-21-2020 12:05 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  I'm in the Chicago burbs and starting today at 5pm CST, nobody is supposed to go outside except for emergency purposes such as shopping for food or medicine.

Is it being enforced with highway checkpoints?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavir...story.html

Quote:Gov. J.B. Pritzker on Friday issued a stay-at-home order, the most strict statewide action he’s taken to date in the effort to prevent further spread of the new coronavirus. Pritzker’s order follows statewide schools closures, restrictions on the size of gatherings, and an order for bars and restaurants to suspend dine-in service. Here’s what the new action means:

When does the order take effect, and how long will it last?
The order takes effect at 5 p.m. Saturday. It will be in effect until the end of the day April 7.

Can I leave my home?

Yes, under the order, people can leave their homes to get exercise outdoors and walk their pets. Local roads, including interstate highways and tollways, as well as public transit, will remain open and operating. Under the order, homes and residences include hotels and motels, shared rental units and shelters.

While outdoor activities such as walking, hiking, running and biking are all allowed, social distancing requirements should be followed. Playgrounds were ordered closed.

What are the other key exceptions to the order?

The directive is aimed at getting people to stay in their homes, but a number of essential needs are exempt, including going to the grocery store, putting gas in vehicles and trips to the pharmacy. Those businesses are not being ordered to close. Restaurants will be able to continue offering carry-out service. Pritzker had ordered dine-in service suspended as of Monday evening.

Coronavirus in Illinois updates: Here’s what’s happening with COVID-19 on Saturday in the Chicago area

A number of businesses and industries will remain open, including banks, coin laundries and veterinary services. But if people are able to work from home, “now is the time when you must,” Pritzker said.

“The fundamental building blocks that keep our society safe and steady will not be closing down,” Pritzker said. “You can still pick up dinner from your local restaurant, pick up your prescriptions and just spend time with your family.”

What is considered an essential business?

The order encourages all “essential businesses and operations” to remain open, but directs them to enforce 6-foot social distancing for both employees and customers, including when customers are standing in line.

Under the order, “essential businesses” cover a wide variety of workers, including the health care, public health and human services professionals at the front lines of the state’s COVID-19 response. In addition, those providing essential government and infrastructure needs — such as waste collection, airport operations, law enforcement officers and child welfare personnel — are exempt from the order.

Other exempt businesses include stores that sell groceries and medicine; moving and relocation services, producers of food, beverages and cannabis; outlets, such as newspapers, radio and television; gas stations; laundromats; and banks and other financial institutions. Critical tradespeople — such as plumbers, electricians and exterminators — will also be able to continue working outside their homes.

Can I travel?

Pritzker’s executive order allows “essential travel,” which includes travel into or out of the state if necessary for maintaining essential business operations. Travel to work for what’s considered an essential business or governmental function; to care for an elderly person, minors and dependents, someone with disabilities or other vulnerable people; travel required by law enforcement or court order; travel to return to one’s residence, including out of state; and travel to a school or other educational center to obtain distance learning materials or meals are considered essential travel.

People who continue to use public transportation “must comply with social distancing requirements to the greatest extent feasible.” The order prohibits nonessential travel by a range of means, though, including by car, motorcycle, bicycle, train and plane.

What are the limits on gatherings?

The executive order prohibits public and private gatherings “of any number of people occurring outside a single household or living unit,” with some exceptions. Gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited, which shrinks a Pritzker order from earlier this week that capped gatherings at under 50, though officials had been encouraging people in Illinois to follow the CDC guidance about limiting gatherings to under 10. The order directs “all places of public amusement,” both indoors and outdoors, closed, including museums, movie theaters, bowling alleys, concert halls, zoos, playgrounds and social clubs closed to the public.

How will the order be enforced?

Both state and local law enforcement entities are authorized to enforce the executive order. Law enforcement officers will monitor for violations and take action when necessary, but Pritzker acknowledged the resources don’t exist to “police every individual’s behavior,” and said he is relying on Illinoisans to be “good members of their communities, and good citizens, working together to keep each other safe.”

Law enforcement officers will approach people they see who are in violation of the order, Pritzker said, adding “they would go talk to them and ask them not to.”

If someone refuses to comply, an officer could go to court for a cease-and-desist order, or as a last resort, could issue a reckless conduct misdemeanor, Pritzker said.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Friday that when Chicago police officers see someone out when they’re not supposed to be, they’ll admonish them to go home.

Enforcement sounds soft at the moment, but could rapidly ramp up as number of confirmed cases increase and looting becomes more common in the "vibrant" areas of the city. I'm glad I'm nowhere near those areas.

Still, the suburbs feel way too crowded for my taste given the situation. While it hasn't been announced yet, a government source I have has confirmed to me that they are mulling plans with the governor's office what contingencies need to be put in place if things get completely out of control. The National Guard lockdown is absolutely on the table.

If you're in the Chicagoland area, be prepared to be on hard lockdown within the next few weeks. It is seriously being considered. Stock up and bunker down ASAP.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
03-21-2020 01:18 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Roosh, Renzy
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Online
Hummingbird

(03-21-2020 12:46 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  Have any cities been put on quarantine yet? Eg. NYC?

San Francisco is a big city, and has been locked down for days now. The rest of California was locked down a few days after San Francisco, so LA and San Diego are now locked down. Chicago is locked down starting today. More are likely to follow within the next few days.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2020 01:21 PM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
03-21-2020 01:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
jordypip23
ball dont lie Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(03-21-2020 12:55 PM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  It doesn't need to be a cause of panic. Many countries have done these quarantines and in all of them, they kept all essential operations such as food, medical supplies and other necessities operational. Supermarkets are fully stocked in China even ~2 months after they began their quarantine.

The bad news: word in China is the quarantine might end "some time in May", so 4 months total. Hope it goes faster in other countries.

Question: Any countries not doing quarantines and not planning on it?

In China my friends in their 20s 30s are going out to restaurants and living life. On the subway, going to work. They wear masks and wash their hands a lot, clean their phone.

Friend in Taiwan said the school was open. Almost no change in behavior that he could tell.

Friend in S. Korea said he would be messaging less because he is trying to stop using the internet. He is from the USA and cant look at any of this. He feels the world is imploding and losing its freaking mind. SK is fine. He sees friends, goes to restaurants, exercising. Everything is normal.

This is some strange kind of psy-ops on the west.

I mean at the epicenter of this plague, Wuhan, it was serious for a couple months. Everywhere else like in Shenzhen people went along with their normal lives.

This kills people in their late 70s and older, who have at least one other serious health problem. Young people dying are obese, diabetic, cancer survivors with heart problems. And even then its less than hundred worldwide.
03-21-2020 01:24 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like ball dont lie's post:
bacon, Enhanced Eddie, Monty_Brogan, dicknixon72, Laner, Bury Zenek, JiggyLordJr, El Chinito loco, AnonymousBosch, BoiBoi, aeroektar, VNvet, Graft, username, Neo, 911
Amateur Offline
Pigeon

The issue in America is that these "lockdowns" are not full quarantines as of today.

No movement is restricted, only encouraged to remain home. I'm sure you can still hop in your car and go to a different state without an issue.

In China and Italy, from the media reports I have seen, the quarantines were/are enforced by the military/police and are very strict.

For example, in Italy you have to fill out a form explaining why you are leaving your house before going out.

If the lockdowns in America start to be enforced by military, we might see the beginning of civil unrest and violence in some areas.

Americans hate being told what to do.
03-21-2020 01:41 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Amateur's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23, Dr. Howard, JiggyLordJr, kruger41, Renzy, RDF
HermeticAlly Offline
Woodpecker

I can work from home no problems, grocery stores are fine in my area. As long as they don't get pissed if I go outside to take a walk, I'm fine with this, at least for the short term.
03-21-2020 02:27 PM
kel Online
Kingfisher

(03-21-2020 12:46 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  Have any cities been put on quarantine yet? Eg. NYC?

California has a shelter-in-place order statewide, and New York state will as of Sunday.

Until it's enforced, though, that doesn't mean much. Like the videos from Italy of people - often migrants - just circulating around regardless.
03-21-2020 02:37 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like kel's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23, Dr. Howard
eradicator Online
Peacock
Gold Member

We have shelter in place in nyc but there are no plans for quarantine (for now at least)

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/gov-cu...0969797700

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
03-21-2020 03:08 PM
Dr. Howard Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Based on the way that individual states like my own are doing a slow boil advancement of restrictions, and copying their neighbors, it does seem like a 'boiling the frog' tactic.

As in, if they went from zero restrictions to 'shelter in place' overnight there would be walmarts on fire everywhere. I don't live in an area where I would be as concerned about trouble during a lockdown, but if you are curious in your area, get on google maps and then take a drive around town to areas that would be used for staging national guard and police.

I worked on two state emergency declarations, and some forest fires and the logistics centers to support them are not fast to set up or conceal.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
03-21-2020 03:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Howard's post:
Going strong
dicknixon72 Offline
Kingfisher

I'm in Florida. My business can probably skate by as an 'essential' one because I am providing transportation services (auto dealer), so even a 'lockdown' would mean I would still work.
03-21-2020 03:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dicknixon72's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Laner Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

I am on a farm in British Columbia. We idolize California to such a degree that all their asinine ideas get emulated here.

"Quarantine in Cali?!!!!
Lets do that here too!"

But so far our social distancing seems to working out. It doesn't rule out quarantine, but I would hope that it would make the more sensible politicians (ha) think twice about this.
03-21-2020 04:22 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Laner's post:
TigOlBitties, Going strong
Emancipator Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

BC is just doing the slow boil frog strategy, everyday there is a new ban on something/activity easing the populace while also appearing as busy bodies.

Unfortunately there’s a two-week lag time (anything done today won’t show results for another 14 days)

Currently there is also such a delay in processing their tests, while also greatly restricting who gets tested (vulnerable/HC workers and severe cases). The numbers aren’t reflective of the reality

I do agree people are adhering well to social distancing, but we’re still going to see some form of quarantine soon.

Gov. Inslee in Washington is dragging his feet in ordering a shelter in place for the state since Boeing is pushing back on it.

Mother Nature is a bitch & Father Time has an undefeated record
"If you watch cinderella backwards, its about a woman who learns her place." --Kbell

demographics is destiny
03-21-2020 04:58 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Emancipator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong, Laner
AlphaRN Offline
Robin

(03-21-2020 03:48 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  I'm in Florida. My business can probably skate by as an 'essential' one because I am providing transportation services (auto dealer), so even a 'lockdown' would mean I would still work.

PA and NY have closed salesrooms. Only parts and services departments are allowed to stay open.
03-21-2020 05:40 PM
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

(03-21-2020 04:22 PM)Laner Wrote:  I am on a farm in British Columbia. We idolize California to such a degree that all their asinine ideas get emulated here.

"Quarantine in Cali?!!!!
Lets do that here too!"

I live in Washington State and know how you feel. Californians are retarded, and the entire West Coast wants to emulate their idiotic ideas.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2020 06:31 PM by TigOlBitties.)
03-21-2020 06:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigOlBitties's post:
Laner
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Quarantine worldwide be:

1- the Establishment has a special dispense, they can go and roam wherever they want "because politicians and journalists are so necessary for society". I contend they are not. Only medical doctors and workers in the food, water or electricity industries, and some military, should keep their right to move in town.

Petition to put all journalists in quarantine, these f*ckers spread the virus. Plus, half of them are gays and it has been revealed today that anal practices spread the coronavirus (whereas heterosexual sex does not). Lock'em up!

2- Uber rich people and wealthy hipsters have left their beloved cities, for their countryside secondary homes. They laugh at us from their lawns. Meanwhile the middle-class is stuck in the cities, with the vibrants that rich Liberals imposed on us.

Soon the Uber-rich will have fun, watching the (shit-)show through drones and cameras as their vibrants loot and pillage us middle-class.

3- Countryside dour farmers, Devious mountaineers, Egoistic islanders, all rejoice. They cut bridges and roads, to prevent an invasion of middle-class city-dwellers (and enjoy the fresh air and open spaces). Those same middle-class city people that rain money on them during tourist season, are now reviled.

4- But anyway, escaped rich Establishment hipsters (all of them having made a mockery of confinement) will probably spread the virus to the countryside too, give it 2 weeks.

In any case, I lol each time I switch on the TV and hear a sanctimonious (but Spirit-cooking nevertheless) journalist, who has total liberty of movement, admonish people who go for a little walk.
Like I laugh when I hear all those celebrities "begging us to remain confined". From their 7-room palaces with jacuzzi. Sure, they enjoy quarantine, snorting coke in living-rooms the size of a plane-carrier, but, normal people in their normal apartments, don't.
03-22-2020 08:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Neo Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(03-21-2020 01:24 PM)ball dont lie Wrote:  In China my friends in their 20s 30s are going out to restaurants and living life. On the subway, going to work. They wear masks and wash their hands a lot, clean their phone.

Friend in Taiwan said the school was open. Almost no change in behavior that he could tell.

Friend in S. Korea said he would be messaging less because he is trying to stop using the internet. He is from the USA and cant look at any of this. He feels the world is imploding and losing its freaking mind. SK is fine. He sees friends, goes to restaurants, exercising. Everything is normal.

This is some strange kind of psy-ops on the west.

I mean at the epicenter of this plague, Wuhan, it was serious for a couple months. Everywhere else like in Shenzhen people went along with their normal lives.

This kills people in their late 70s and older, who have at least one other serious health problem. Young people dying are obese, diabetic, cancer survivors with heart problems. And even then its less than hundred worldwide.

I got the same information from my friend in Beijing. She told me outside of Wuhan it wasn't that bad. She was 'isolated' (quarantined) where she was only able to leave for groceries, etc. but now things are pretty much back to normal.

If you time traveled to this moment with no knowledge of what happened you'd think millions were dying in the street.

It's making me question the information and what's really going on here.
03-22-2020 08:22 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Neo's post:
Enhanced Eddie, El Chinito loco, Going strong, Dr. Howard, Built to Fade, Renzy, JiggyLordJr
Polniy_Sostav Offline
Pelican

day 8 in Albania
now curfew hours are 1pm to 5am.
Military police vehicles are patrolling . Lot of police too.
So far no unrest.

No use of cars , no use of anything , all businesses shut down apart from supermarkets and pharmacies.

I ve seen a bookshop and an exchange office open once , curious if they will be open tomorrow.
03-22-2020 11:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polniy_Sostav's post:
Latan
Dr. Howard Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(03-21-2020 03:26 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  Based on the way that individual states like my own are doing a slow boil advancement of restrictions, and copying their neighbors, it does seem like a 'boiling the frog' tactic.

As in, if they went from zero restrictions to 'shelter in place' overnight there would be walmarts on fire everywhere. I don't live in an area where I would be as concerned about trouble during a lockdown, but if you are curious in your area, get on google maps and then take a drive around town to areas that would be used for staging national guard and police.

I worked on two state emergency declarations, and some forest fires and the logistics centers to support them are not fast to set up or conceal.

Went for a drive yesterday around my town of 50,000. Zero staging going on here, vehicle pools weren't empty either which means they haven't been deployed somewhere else.

If I were to guess, if movement happens its going to be like any other event. Politicians are going to over deploy resources to the centers of government and leave everyone else alone and under-resourced.

Its the toilet paper hoarding effect, just with different resources.

Fine by me in this case.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
03-22-2020 11:23 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Emancipator, Leonard D Neubache
redpillage Online
Ostrich
Gold Member

Day 7 of Spain's quarantine. As I predicted on day 1 it has just been extended by another 15 days until April 11. No surprise there as announcing a month long week quarantine would have probably lead to riots. I've already seen tons of videos of people getting arrested out taking a stroll in parks, tanning in the sun, or working out. The fines are quite steep at around €700 plus they'll have to appear in front of a judge. Repeat offenders may face prison time.

Most likely they will extend it by another week or so toward the end. Either way this is completely going to kill tourism for the entire 2020 season, which was just about to heat up in early spring. The government has stopped all tourist bookings after March 26th and there are no flights going into Spain. Cruise operators are dead in the water (pun intended). Travel agencies, tour operators, restaurants, hotels, bike/scooter rentals, anyone dependent on a constant flood of tourists will most likely either have to let go most of their staff or go out of business.

It's going to be brutal as this will lead to mass unemployment long after the epidemic blows over. Small businesses over here in Spain do not sit on a lot of cash flow and are unable to tap small business credit lines as the Spanish banks are - well you know - Spanish banks. And true to form no Trump style initiative to help out small businesses have been announced. Once again Spaniards will have to fall back on family and personal friends to make it through this crisis. There is a reason why a ton of money is hidden away here - literally sometimes stuffed into mattresses.

To be honest - I am enjoying the tranquility as there is nobody in the streets and no traffic. I can hear the beards sing on top of the buildings around me. We are talking city center here which usually is chock full of tourists and guides conducting tours yapping into megaphones and wearable loudspeakers. It had completely gone out of control over the past five years or so and suddenly it's all gone.

I hate to say this given all the suffering that this virus is going to inflict here in Spain but for me personally this is heaven. My wife and I started to prepare in late January and our cupboards and freezer are packed to the hilt. We can probably hold out without leaving our apartment until the end of April, possibly longer. Yes, also loaded up on toilet paper but we have a bidet so we don't use much ;-)

Funny thing - all the people that my wife warned over the past few weeks (and who are now stuck in their apartments unprepared) are now regretting that they were making fun of her. We did our best to warn everyone but nobody listened. That's Spain for you - preparation and foresight are almost anathema to their collective mentality.

Anyway, will keep you guys posted. Stay safe - and if you were prepared enjoy the big cleansing. This virus is the Lord's punishment to all who have followed a path of licentiousness and unbridled hedonism.

Either way, if you are over 60 years old then be sure to make your peace with God, while you still can.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020 12:07 PM by redpillage.)
03-22-2020 11:46 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like redpillage's post:
Going strong, Latan, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Emancipator, Leonard D Neubache, Renzy, JiggyLordJr
Easy E Offline
Kingfisher

On social media, people are sharing videos that show that the US government is definitely moving military vehicles around the country.

Obviously, not great proof but I am now sure that a national quarantine will be coming soon.

Probably within the next week or two.

Edit: Also, this talk of "two week quarantine" is BS. They are just going to initially say that so that there isn't mass panic among the public. The quarantine will be for 2 to 3 months at the minimum.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020 12:03 PM by Easy E.)
03-22-2020 11:49 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Easy E's post:
redpillage, Leonard D Neubache