Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Actions you can undertake to make your wife respect you
Unkown_Killa Offline
Sparrow

RE: Actions you can undertake to make your wife respect you
The thing is she has never been that bothered about living in the UK. If there was a way of me earning a reasonable income in the Philippines I would have been happy with that. I was the one who decided to find work in the UK, as I thought it best, and she just followed me with that.

I was just angry at everything today, which is why I came to the conclusion of tracking her every move. I agree, if it comes to that there is no relationship…

"I have failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed".
03-26-2020 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Unkown_Killa Offline
Sparrow

There has to be a way of saving this relationship…

"I have failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed".
03-26-2020 04:44 PM
Deepdiver Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Tracking her every move is proof you do not trust her.

When you lose trust in a relationship then the relationship is over..

Of course you already knew this and came here for confirmation.

Deepdiver - Nuke Boats Forever!
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

Official Whitehouse.gov President Trump's achievements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adminis...lishments/

Communist Freaking Red China's Plan to Undermine the USA and the West:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...18-PDF.pdf

The Naked Communists 45 Goals for the USA:
https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/wat...-1963.html
03-26-2020 05:15 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Deepdiver's post:
PapayaTapper, Sankt Michael, bucky, The Stronger Sex, joost
PapayaTapper Online
Crow
Gold Member

You need clear facts before deciding on a course of action (do or dont do).

Demanding access is only going to tip her off that your suspicions have been aroused.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
03-26-2020 05:45 PM
Unkown_Killa Offline
Sparrow

I am going to pretend like nothing is wrong at the moment. Bide my time and gather facts.

03-26-2020 07:12 PM
Zenta Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Another thing to add to the mix - 99% of the time I've had these feelings or suspicions about women they generally turn out to be true. I don't know how TW works but perhaps if you'd like to investigate further to ease your suspicions you could call a (or the) TW branch it was sent to to confirm that the transaction was picked up. Or perhaps it says it in the email already, but either way that would confirm she did indeed pick up money from a random man. Also depending on how desperate you are to really find out more you can always see if her FC account has been active lately or if you want to go full desperate you can make an account on there to search for the man but if you are willing to go that far I'd advise you to cut your ties for your own sake.
03-26-2020 10:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zenta's post:
bucky
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

Hindsight is 20/20, but you shouldn't have reacted in front of your wife. It wouldn't have been a big deal if you weren't on the phone with here but she was witness to you losing your cool and showing some weakness. Women are attracted to a man who can keep a level head and doesn't let the bullshit of the world rattle him, that's why they are always shit testing, to see if they can rattle you and get a reaction. As men we must always be performing, and it's very hard not to slip up and react to some bullshit. Trust me, I've failed at this a lot.

Don't stress too hard about thinking about how she feels about it, it will just make it worse. You should try tackling the issue of why you were so reactive in the first place. Maybe take up meditation, working out, combat sports, something like that. Stuff like that clears your mind, makes you more confident and unfuckwithable and will give you the ability to face shit the world throws at you with an even keel.

Moving forward, try to keep your frame and keep it confident and relaxed with your wife. If she tries to test you or give you shit just try to shrug it off.
(This post was last modified: Today 09:45 AM by BlastbeatCasanova.)
Today 09:43 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlastbeatCasanova's post:
bucky
nuevayork Online
Pigeon

Why would a 28 year old man go for a filipina. I understand the older guys don't have many options but you can pick and choose in the west. Why are you so intent in having offspring that look nothing like you. This is suicide for white men.
Today 12:43 PM
Regent Offline
Pigeon

I'm Nigerian so I think I understand a bit of the psychology of the woman you're dealing with. DON'T marry this woman. It will be the worst mistake of your personal life. It WILL not end well for you. She's monkey branching and the first thing she'll begin doing once you bring her over is to look for (in her opinion)," better prospects". There are too many stories similar to what you're about doing, that I know, that ended in disaster for the man.

Don't do it. Don't be a monkey branch for a gold digger from a shithole country. And yes, she will be the best actress you'll have ever met, till its time to bare her fangs.
Today 01:19 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Regent's post:
Brodiaga, joost
PapayaTapper Online
Crow
Gold Member

(Today 01:19 PM)Regent Wrote:  I'm Nigerian so I think I understand a bit of the psychology of the woman you're dealing with. DON'T marry this woman. It will be the worst mistake of your personal life. It WILL not end well for you. She's monkey branching and the first thing she'll begin doing once you bring her over is to look for (in her opinion)," better prospects". There are too many stories similar to what you're about doing, that I know, that ended in disaster for the man.

Don't do it. Don't be a monkey branch for a gold digger from a shithole country. And yes, she will be the best actress you'll have ever met, till its time to bare her fangs.

It helps if you actually read the posts before doling advice

(03-21-2020 07:50 PM)Unkown_Killa Wrote:  A little about me. I am currently in the UK waiting for my wife’s visa to clear so she can join me here.

Nigerian huh?...Isnt a Regent a type of royalty?

So is relationship advice a side gig?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: Today 01:37 PM by PapayaTapper.)
Today 01:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapayaTapper's post:
Zenta
joost Offline
Kingfisher

OP, I think you're too (inexperienced) to be contemplating marriage. Dogge this bullet, improve yourself and look for a better girl.
Today 02:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes joost's post:
kel